Thursday, March 1, 2012

13th Clues

#1 You made me believe that there is still a man alive in this world that could be faithful.
#2 You treat me exactly how I want to be treated by a man.
#3 With you, I am willing to give up everything.
#4 This world sucks! But you've built it a better place.
#5 You make me bad at math, because of you, after 3 is 5.
#6 My mood swings, easily. And I know where to go. YOU!
#7 I melt, whenever you hug.
#8 I'll do my best to erase your pain, hey Brokenman!
#9 When we're together, time just comes to a halt.
#10 Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete
#11 Ever since you have come into my life, I yearn to come back home and see your lovely smile
on Skype.
#12 You are the man who can make me smile even in my deepest sorrows.
#13 We can talk about everything or nothing, it's always okay with you.

They're just a number.
But I love you because I want, no more reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment