Thursday, September 17, 2009

I WILL HATE PARIS

luxury Eiffel
catch the light in the wind
and sit calmly at the bench
stole the energy power...

Notre Dame de Paris
the holy ones
read the bible
compromise to the God

Seine...too graceful
sailing with a boat
Lorie singing loud
solve the world

How about Montmartre?
genius painters were killed by brush
show me how to see the planet
with your angers color


So Napoleon..
why should I hate this heaven?

"because both of them have a life plan there and you envy"

6 comments:

  1. "an artist has no home in europe except in paris."
    thus spoke a, so-called-by-tolstoy, madman.
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate the persons, not the places where they are.
    hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he talked too much about paris and his dream (without me, and i don't like it, Andra!), so I feel worse if I heard that place..

    I think, hate both is better..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see.
    must've been pretty hard to know that he's having this plan, going there, having fun, with someone you wish she were you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. while they build their future there,
    may I dig my own grave here?

    ReplyDelete